Featherweight yet fully-featured, the Minimalist pack is a groundbreaking backcountry snowboarding pack built for riders who go long and climb high. The simple top-load design and tech fabrics save critical weight but the dual top-lid pockets, dual hip belt pockets and main compartment side zipper make it easy to organize and access gear. Front board straps combine with side compression straps to offer rock solid board carry while the stow-able front panel helmet holder and dual ice axe loops lock down important tools. A thermo-molded backpanel and aluminum frame provide solid weight distribution even when fully loaded with alpine gear and the top lid is removable for going ultralight.
Cena katalogowa: 845PLN
Plecak bardzo mało używany | stan idealny | zdjęcie REAL na życzenie.
- Simple top-load design and tech fabric save critical weight, while the dual lid and hipbelt pockets make it easy to organize small gear; side zipper access to main compartment
- Front board straps combine with side compression straps to offer rock-solid board carry; A-frame split-ski carry mode
- Stowable front panel helmet holder and dual ice-axe loops lock down important tools
- Thermoformed back panel and internal aluminum frame provide solid weight distribution even when fully loaded with alpine gear; top lid is removable for going ultralight
- Built with PVC-free, recycled fabrics
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Hydration pocket with insulated sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Avy rescue protocol info panel
|Gear Capacity (L)||
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||
2,746 cubic inches
M/L: 19 - 22 inches
26 - 42 inches
420-denier PVC-free recycled nylon/210-denier recycled nylon
|Number of Exterior Pockets||
4 + main compartment
27.6 x 13 x 7.9 inches
2 lbs. 7.4 oz.
Contains recycled materials