ZESTAW: wiązania splitboardowe NITRO Vertical 2024 x SPARK R&D + Tesla T1 VIBRAM + pucki SPARK CANTED + harszle / raki IBEX
Splitboarding is 100 times better with the Vertical Splitbinding under your feet. It makes the hike up comfortable and fast, the transition at the top effortless, and most importantly, it becomes a seamless interface for a more enjoyable ride down! The Vertical is our most sought-after binding, for good reasons!Nitro´s splitboard binding, the Vertical, was designed and engineered together with the most capable splitboarding minds at Spark R&D. The collaboration combines the simplicity of Sparks Tesla T1 baseplate design with Nitro´s durability of reinforced cable connectors and ladders and comfort and reliability of straps and buckles. The Vertical splitboard binding is equipped with the Nitro Recline Highback, First Track ankle straps, Vibram© EcoStep Übergrip toe straps, and reinforced cables in the ratchet ladders. Effortless on the way up, comfortable, and supportive on the way down. There are un-touched powder fields literally waiting for you right now!
PLUS: pucki SPARK IBEX | CANTED 3°
PLUS: harszle / raki SPARK IBEX | NARROW lub REGULAR lub WIDE
Medium: 6.0 - 9.5 US / 24.0 - 27.5 MP / 37.0 – 42.0 EU
- Large: 10.0 - 13.5 US / 28.0 - 31.5 MP / 42.5 – 47.5 EU
- Tesla T1 Baseplate
- Recline Highback
- First Track© Ankle Straps with Flex Window
- Übergrip Toe Strap with Vibram© EcoStep™ rubber
- Cable Reinforced Connectors And Ratchets
- EVA Dampening on Baseplate and Gas Pedal
- Included in Box: Tesla Touring brackets, T1 heel rests, mounting screws and Spark Tool
- RESPONSE: 8
- FREEDOM: 5
- COMFORT: 7
All the same great features of our Spark Pucks, but with 3° canting for reduced knee strain. Near infinite adjustability for splitboards with inserts. Quick mounting with super fine foot placement, angle, and toe/heel centering adjustments.
Weight: 11.36 oz/pr (322g)
Ibex Crampons are 4WD for your splitboard. Lightweight aluminum construction for max strength and minimum weight. Installation and removal is effortless and can be done on the fly without unstrapping, by sliding the crampon sideways into and out of touring bracket claw mounts. Teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the dual position climbing wire for maximum security on dicey terrain. The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- narrow | for splitboards 250mm and less (waist)
- regular | for splitboards 250-260mm (waist)
- wide | for splitboards 261 and more (waist)
- Easy Installation and Removal: Slide in and remove while skinning, without removing your bindings.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: The dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: Aluminum construction with cutouts.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
336g/pair in size Regular