The Minimalist 35L back pack from Jones Snowboards is the ideal pack for day tours, expeditions and technical mountain ascents. It's featherweight but fully functional, designed for those who climb higher and harder than anyone else. A simple top load design and technical Recycled Nylon 210D and PVC Free Nylon 420D Fabrics save critical weight without sacrificing durability. The internal helmet holder and dual ice pick holders lock down the most important tools. A thermo-molded backpanel and aluminum frame pro- vide solid weight distribution even when fully loaded with alpine gear and the top lid is removable for going ultralight. This bag will carry all your equipment to the ultimate backcountry destination and ensure you have everything you need for your stay.
Cena katalogowa: 735PLN
Plecak bardzo mało używany | stan idealny | zdjęcie REAL na życzenie.
- Simple top-load design and tech fabric save critical weight, while the dual lid and hipbelt pockets make it easy to organize small gear; side zipper access to main compartment
- Front board straps combine with side compression straps to offer rock-solid board carry; A-frame split-ski carry mode
- Stowable front panel helmet holder and dual ice-axe loops lock down important tools
- Thermoformed back panel and internal aluminum frame provide solid weight distribution even when fully loaded with alpine gear; top lid is removable for going ultralight
- Built with PVC-free, recycled fabrics
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Hydration pocket with insulated sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Avy rescue protocol info panel
|Gear Capacity (L)||
420-denier PVC-free recycled nylon/210-denier recycled nylon
|Number of Exterior Pockets||
4 + main compartment
Contains recycled materials