ZESTAW 2022: splitboard PATHRON Carbon Powder Split + wiązania UNION Explorer + foki G3 Splitboard+ Universal
Cena katalogowa zestawu: 4230PLN
The Carbon Series boards have been created for the most demanding riders. The best edge hold, strongest pop and fastest base guarantee these boards have no equal. The unique use of a carbon topsheet reduces vibrations, maintains a medium-stiff flex and provides lots of power. The result is an extremely dynamic board that enables aggressive riding on piste and powder.
- 161cm | 75-100kg | 3.17kg
- 165 | 85-105kg | 3.29kg
W zestawie: klipsy i haki.
- Profile: Full Rocker
- Shape: Directional
- Lamination: Triax + Carbon
- Base: Sintered
- Flex: Medium-Stiff
- Level: Advanced
|Running Lenght [mm]||NORMAL||NORMAL|
|Waist Width [mm]||258||260|
|Nose/Tail Width [mm]||297-297||299-299|
|Stance Range [mm]||508-661||508-661|
|Board Weight [kg]||3,17||3,29|
|Rider Weight [kg]||75-100||85-105|
The Union Explorer Splitboard Bindings show Union's commitment to the adventure seekers out there, steadily improving on their designs every season. These latest split bindings are stronger, lighter, and still incredibly comfortable. While other splitters are complaining about harsh baseplates and input lag, you'll feel like you're in a set of normal bindings, popping and carving and, well, snowboarding! The hardware is top notch, the construction is Union-tough, and that ride feel...have we mentioned how these are splitboard bindings for snowboarders? These are a great option for the non-ice axe set.
- S | EU38-40.5
- M | EU41-43
- L | EU43.5+
Spring Loaded Pin System – By combining the standard pin system with the Split System baseplate, Union increases the amount of connection between board and binding. Just one pin changes the mode and locks it into place.
No-Nonsense Touring Mode – For touring, the binding slides into the climbing cradle and is locked into place with the pin.
Ride Mode – For riding, the binding slides onto the baseplate which rotates over the center of the board. The pin slides the through the middle of the baseplate for maximum connection.
SB2 Duraflex CB – This carbon-injected base is stiff and distributes 100% of the energy from edge to edge.
Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup
Exoframe 4.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
TS 2.0 Toe Strap
Magnesium 3.0 Ratchets – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
EXP2 Duraflex ST
Split FLAD 2.0 Forward Lean Adjust – Flip between walk and ride mode in an instant.
Fits Standard Splitboard Insert Pattern
In The Box – Mounting hardware, split discs, touring brackets, quiver disc, splitboard strap.
- Mounting Pucks:Yes
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime (Baseplate / Heelcup), 1 Year All Other Parts
Splitboard skins designed for any location and all conditions. Universal nylon plush material for durability and versatility. Optimal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability.
Updated with PFC-Free nylon waterproofing.
- Asymmetrical Tip Connector: G3’s splitboard skin tip connectors are inspired by our ski skins, but custom tailored for splitboards.The low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hand on each skin tip allows for a secure, lightweight connection on any board shape.
- New Camming Tail Connector: Eliminating the need for difficult positioning and hard pulling to affix the tail strap, the new SPLITBOARD+ tail connector features a straight edge to line up on your board and a simple camming clip that requires very little effort and will hold the tail strap in place with confidence.
- Pre-Cut Straight Edge: The tip and tail connections and the straight edge of the skin fabric are all built to naturally align with your board out of the box. You only need to trim the shaped edge of the skin to dial in a custom fit.
- New Sizing With More Overlap: The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD+ skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. The S/M and M/L skins overlap for 8 cm allowing splitters who fall within that range a choice to have more skin fabric for additional coverage or less material for weight savings
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFC Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM)||SKIN WIDTH (MM)||WEIGHT (SINGLE)|
|S/M||144 - 162||140||297 g / 10.5 oz|
|M/L||154 - 172||140||316 g / 11.2 oz|