Shape Directional Splitboard
- Rocker Flat-Out
- Width Mid-Wide
- Flex All Terrain
- Sidecut Radial
- Flex: 6
- Bi-lite Laminates
- Premium Extruded FH Base
- Tip And Tail Locks
- Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks
- Pre-Drilled for Nitro x Kohla skins
- Standard Core Profile
- All Mountain: 8
- Backcountry: 10
- Park: 2
- Flat-Out Rocker–Flat-Out Rocker is a hybrid flat camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns, and catch-free manuevers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. The ultimate hybrid between Zero Camber and Reverse Camber to allow you to have the most playful yet stable ride for easy progression and all-mountain domination.
- All Terrain Flex–Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combing their signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Directional Splitboard Shape
- Mid-Wide Width
- Radial Sidecut–The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Power Pods–Extended width under the bindings provides additional edge control and board turning performance. The extra width under the bindings toe and hell edge eliminate toe and heel drag while offering exceptional control and natural board feel.
- PowerCore–Performance driven. Nitro's Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates–Forgiving and strong. Nitro's rider trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base–Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material -- Nitro's FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Artwork–Paul Brown
- Ice-Free Hooks–Nitro´s Stainless steel hooks are mounted from the top, leaving your base side smooth and without any metal parts for snow to stick and ice to build up. Plus a smooth base lasts longer - say no to t-bolt or drilled holes in your split board base.
- Voile Compatible Insert Pattern
- T7075 Aluminum Hooks–Strong and more reliable.
- Tip & Tail Locks
|Sidecut||9.0 / 7.0 / 9.0||9.5 / 7.5 / 9.5||10.0 / 8.0 10.0|
|Nose/Tail Width||291 / 291||297 / 297||299 / 299|
|Stance Range (cm)||48.4 - 64.6||50.8 - 66.1||50.8 - 66.1|
|Stance Range (in)||19 - 25||20 - 26||20 - 26|
|Rider Weight (kg)||50+||60+||70+|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110+||130+||155+|
Expedition - Connection Reconsidered | When your splitboard bindings ride like your regular bindings, it's easy to enjoy the ride down. The Expedition split system focuses on natural board feel, less moving parts and, durable design built to handle the longest tours and steepest lines. Where will the Expedition take you on your next splitboarding adventure?
The Expedition includes everything you need to mount to your splitboard and more: Mounting Hardware, Split Disk, Quiver Disk, and Splitbaord Strap.
- S | EU38-40.5
- M | EU41-43
- L | EU43.5+
- BASEPLATE: SP2 - DURAFLEX CB
- BUSHING: THERMOFORMED EVA W/ NON-STICK GAS PEDAL
- HEELCUP: EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM
- HIGHBACK: EXP2 - DURAFLEX ST
- NEW** ANKLE STRAP: EXOFRAME 2.0
- NEW** TOE STRAP: TS-2.0 HEXGRIP W/PIN
- RATCHETS: MAGNESIUM
- FLAD: SPLIT FLAD
- HARDWARE: GRADE 8.8 STEEL
- CANTING: NO
- STRAP ADJUST: TOOL-LESS
- WARRANTY: LIFETIME FOR BASEPLATE/HEELCUP 1 YEAR FOR ALL OTHER PARTS
Pre-cut to the exact specifications of NITRO split. They're made of a nylon-mohair blend for the ideal balance of grip and glide, with metal speedhook attachments on both tip and tail for lightning-fast transitions. No fiddling, no fuss, no worries.
65% Mohair / 35% Nylon – A mix of Mohair and Nylon fibers make these skins glide effortlessly while generating maximum grip.
Tip and Tail Attachments
Metal Speedhooks – Metal Speedhooks on both ends match mounting holes in the boards tip and tail for quick and easy setup.
Easy Release Smart Glue
Fiber Seal Technology
Laser Cut to Fit the Nitro splitboard