Oszczędź kupując więcej
ZESTAW 2022: splitboard NITRO Nomad 156cm 161cm + wiązania UNION Explorer M + foki NITRO / KOHLA Peak | WYPRZEDAŻ
3 717,97 zł3 189,99 zł brutto
Taniej w zestawie o 14%
2 418,98 zł1 999,99 zł brutto
Taniej w zestawie o 17%
ZESTAW 2022: splitboard NITRO Nomad 156cm 161cm + wiązania UNION Explorer M + foki NITRO / KOHLA Peak + KIJE
4 066,96 zł3 499,99 zł brutto
Taniej w zestawie o 13%
ZESTAW 2022: splitboard NITRO Nomad 156cm 161cm + wiązania UNION Explorer M + foki NITRO / KOHLA Peak + KIJE+ PLECAK
4 426,95 zł3 849,99 zł brutto
Taniej w zestawie o 13%
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE AWAITS! The run of your life is just a short adventure hike away, without having to break the bank or your spirits to get there with our most affordable, trusted, and now upgraded with pre-drilled skin holes all-terrain Nomad splitboard. Designed to be the most affordable splitboard on the market, we have created a board that will get you there with ease and down with style without sacrificing any technology to get you off the marked trails and into the real terrain. The Flat-Out Rocker and critically acclaimed Power Pods to allow you to ride anything with style and ease while having edge grip that can guide you out of any tricky or icy situation. The raised T7075 Aluminum Hooks make for easy connections when on slope and allow your base to be hole free for added durability and longevity. Putting your skins will now be faster than ever with the pre-drilled holes in the tip and tail that fit perfectly with our custom Nitro x Kohla hiking skins, allowing you to transition between “hike and ride” mode with new precision and speed. You deserve the experience of more than what you´ll find on the trail map, without having to empty your wallet to do so - Affordable adventures are waiting for you and your Nitro Nomad Splitboard.
Cena katalogowa: 2450PLN
Shape Directional Splitboard
- Rocker Flat-Out
- Width Mid-Wide
- Flex All Terrain
- Sidecut Radial
- Bi-lite Laminates
- Premium Extruded FH Base
- Tip And Tail Locks
- Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks
- Pre-Drilled for Nitro x Kohla skins
- Standard Core Profile
Riding Style (1-10):
- All Mountain: 8
- Backcountry: 10
- Park: 2
POWER PODS Overlaying a tighter sidecut radius in the center of the board with a larger one towards tip and tail is creating our exclusive POWERPODS which have two amazing effects: On one hand, there is extended board width under the bindings, resulting in additional edge control, especially on hard and icy surfaces as well as simply less toe and heel drag for larger boots and flatter stance angles. On the other hand, our POWERPODS make the board super reactive and fast turning once it’s put on edge – while keeping it easy to control if ridden with less dynamics.
PREMIUM EXTRUDED FH BASE: EASY AND VERSATILE Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material – our FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
POWERCORE: PERFORMANCE DRIVEN Our Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Flat-Out Rocker–Flat-Out Rocker is a hybrid flat camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns, and catch-free manuevers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. The ultimate hybrid between Zero Camber and Reverse Camber to allow you to have the most playful yet stable ride for easy progression and all-mountain domination.
- All Terrain Flex–Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combing their signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Directional Splitboard Shape
- Mid-Wide Width
- Radial Sidecut–The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Power Pods–Extended width under the bindings provides additional edge control and board turning performance. The extra width under the bindings toe and hell edge eliminate toe and heel drag while offering exceptional control and natural board feel.
- PowerCore–Performance driven. Nitro's Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Bi-Lite Laminates–Forgiving and strong. Nitro's rider trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base–Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material -- Nitro's FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Artwork–Paul Brown
- Ice-Free Hooks–Nitro´s Stainless steel hooks are mounted from the top, leaving your base side smooth and without any metal parts for snow to stick and ice to build up. Plus a smooth base lasts longer - say no to t-bolt or drilled holes in your split board base.
- Voile Compatible Insert Pattern
- T7075 Aluminum Hooks–Strong and more reliable.
- Tip & Tail Locks
|Sidecut||9.0 / 7.0 / 9.0||9.5 / 7.5 / 9.5||10.0 / 8.0 10.0|
|Nose/Tail Width||291 / 291||297 / 297||299 / 299|
|Stance Range (cm)||48.4 - 64.6||50.8 - 66.1||50.8 - 66.1|
|Stance Range (in)||19 - 25||20 - 26||20 - 26|
|Rider Weight (kg)||50+||60+||70+|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||110+||130+||155+|
Zapytaj o produkt
Napisz swoją opinię